Perianaesthesia Crisis Management is a full-day course with lectures in accordance with Australian and New Zealand national standards related to emergency care. This course provides participants with introductory background theory and information relevant to perianaesthesia crisis management and perianaesthesia emergencies related to national standards, literature and evidence based practice.
-Suitable for nurses, technicians and those who wish to learn theory on perianaesthesia crisis management.
-This course is highly recommended after attending the OMNI Perianaesthesia Nursing Foundations Course.
SAVE! 15% discount when you book Perianaesthesia Crisis Management Course & OMNI Perianaesthesia Nursing Foundations Course. Use coupon code BUNDLEPCM at checkout.
This course is accredited by:
- Discuss the role of the perianaesthesia nurse in crisis resource management;
- Recognise algorithms for managing anaesthesia crises;
- Improve knowledge on malignant hyperthermia, can't intubate, can't oxygenate, anaphylaxis
- Learn non-technical skills for managing crisis & emergencies;
- Understand human factors in crisis management & discuss crisis resource management principles;
- Review massive transfusion protocols & critical bleeding;
- Discuss background pathophysiology of cardiac events & discuss common emergencies;
- Discuss background pathophysiology of local anaesthetics & discuss local anaesthetic toxicity;
- Engage in case based scenario discussions; and
- Improve understanding of anaesthesia emergencies.
MEMBER BENEFIT! Are a member of ACPAN? You are entitled to 5% discount on this course booking. Use code ACPAN5 at checkout. You may also be eligible for an additional ACPAN discount. Book and pay for this course and submit your receipt to ACPAN for further discounts to apply. Contact ACPAN - firstname.lastname@example.org.